Battle for the Glory: Victory is Not An Option – It’s A Mandate!
Registration is now open for the 2017 Destination: DOMINION – Boot Camp for Women.
Battle for the Glory: Victory is NOT An Option – It’s A Mandate!
- Are you operating in the “greater works” that Jesus prophesized about in John 14?
- Do you find yourself listening to or participating in mini discussion groups about what the enemy or someone else has done to you THIS time?
- Did you know that every test and trial you endure is a battle to see who you will glorify?
- Are you serious about living a life of unfailing victory in EVERY situation?
…. then this boot camp is for you!
Join Dr. Morgan and women from around Central Ohio as she unveils mysteries hidden for the church and learn to walk in DOMINION as God intended from the beginning! Dr. Diana’s unique style of teaching is guaranteed to empower you to live out your full potential in Christ as you learn to operate in the spirit, to do the works that Jesus did (and even greater) and to wield the power you have over ALL the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19) glorifying the Father! Victory is not an Option – It’s A Mandate!
Boot camp dates are July 11, July 18, July 25 and July 31, 2017.
SEATING IS LIMITED – REGISTERATION CLOSED!
Thanks all who participated!
Spiritual Warfare Intercession Training
The Spiritual Warfare Intercession Training (SWIT) is designed for those who are serious about learning to walk in the spirit and learning how to be an overcomer in Christ.
- Are you hungry to grow in your spiritual understanding and knowledge of the Bible?
- Do you desire to experience a more powerful and effective prayer life, seeing your prayers answered for yourself and others?
- Do you want to learn how to always be triumphant in Christ (2 Corinthians 2:14)?
If so, then this training is for you!
We meet the first Saturday of each month, from 10:00am to 1:00pm. Classes begin September 2, 2017.
Rhema Christian Center, Room 208
2110 Agler Rd, Columbus, OH 43229
$25 registration fee, due on the first day you attend class. Pre-registration is requested.
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2017 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
Registration now open!